Argos TV gone?

Old May 26th 13, 04:20 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Argos TV gone?

Not that I'm a shopping channel watcher, but this channel on Freeview has
not been there long and when I've checked recently the channel is blank.

From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as
Blind user.

Old May 26th 13, 04:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_8_]

Brian Gaff wrote:

Not that I'm a shopping channel watcher, but this channel on Freeview has
not been there long and when I've checked recently the channel is blank.

Heh! There are nights for all of us when we can't get (back) to sleep,
but checking Argos TV at 5am on a Sunday, takes the biscuit ...

Old May 26th 13, 05:39 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Brian Gaff wrote:

Not that I'm a shopping channel watcher, but this channel on
Freeview has
not been there long and when I've checked recently the channel
is blank.

Heh! There are nights for all of us when we can't get (back) to
sleep, but checking Argos TV at 5am on a Sunday, takes the
biscuit ...

You've got room to talk, but neither of you would have found it
this morning as it only went out on Freeview fro 18:00 to 23:00!

Closed, as far as I can find, on May 9th.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old May 26th 13, 10:15 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

On Sun, 26 May 2013 06:39:17 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
news:[email protected] co.uk...
Brian Gaff wrote:

Not that I'm a shopping channel watcher, but this channel on
Freeview has
not been there long and when I've checked recently the channel
is blank.

Heh! There are nights for all of us when we can't get (back) to
sleep, but checking Argos TV at 5am on a Sunday, takes the
biscuit ...

You've got room to talk, but neither of you would have found it
this morning as it only went out on Freeview fro 18:00 to 23:00!

Closed, as far as I can find, on May 9th.

There is an on-screen message which says:

Argos TV

The Argos TV service is no longer available;
all product orders will be honoured
www.argos.co.uk

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)

Old May 26th 13, 12:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Well not a lot of help to me. TThere is certainly no message in the program
guide or in the info.
It just says no information available.
Seems they decided to close it rather fast, I'd suspect most potential
users would not have found it yet.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Peter Duncanson" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 May 2013 06:39:17 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .co.uk...