Humax PVR-9300T failed to record.

Old May 22nd 13, 10:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alaric

Default Humax PVR-9300T failed to record.

This evening I confirmed that my Humax PVR-9300T was set to record "Bankers"
on BBC 2 at 9pm and "NCIS" on Channel Five, also at 9pm. Subsequently I
discovered that neither programme had been recorded. They both remained in
the Recording Schedule. This is not the first time this sort of thing has
happened. It does seem odd however, that two programmes should fail to be
recorded at the same start time.

Did anyone else experience a failure of this nature this evening?

Alaric

Old May 24th 13, 09:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark[_7_]

On Wed, 22 May 2013 23:14:31 +0100, "Alaric"
wrote:

This evening I confirmed that my Humax PVR-9300T was set to record "Bankers"
on BBC 2 at 9pm and "NCIS" on Channel Five, also at 9pm. Subsequently I
discovered that neither programme had been recorded. They both remained in
the Recording Schedule. This is not the first time this sort of thing has
happened. It does seem odd however, that two programmes should fail to be
recorded at the same start time.

Did anyone else experience a failure of this nature this evening?

Not that evening but we have experienced an occasional failure to
record. Usually when this happens all the programmes also disappear
from the recording schedule.

Humax advised a retune.
--
(\__/) M.