more info re under 11s football incident

Old May 20th 13, 03:52 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Terry[_2_]

Default more info re under 11s football incident

Sara wrote:
In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:

On 14/05/2013 07:46, Brian Gaff wrote:
I'm reminded of that Star Trek episode where there were two
aliens both hlf black and half white who hated each other as the
sides were different and opposite.

Star Trek had a very enlightened attitude to race. I remember one
where they had President Lincoln on (can't remember how he got
there!) saying
to Lt Uhura "Ah, a beautiful negress" to which she replied "Thank
you, sir".

She still had to wear a ridiculously short skirt though!

Enlightened? Ye gods. Referring to anyone's race or what you think of
their looks in that kind of environment is far from enlightened!

I keep telling my husband to refer to "women" rather than "ladies"
unless he'd call a man in their situation a "gentleman". Otherwise it
comes across as patronising and makes me want to punch people.

Yes but what really matters is, do you wear short skirts?

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and 5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk

Old May 20th 13, 04:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Steve Terry wrote:

I keep telling my husband to refer to "women" rather than "ladies"
unless he'd call a man in their situation a "gentleman". Otherwise it
comes across as patronising and makes me want to punch people.

Yes but what really matters is, do you wear short skirts?

Does Sara really understand about men? Does she know that whenever a man
meets a woman, in any circumstances whatsoever as long as she is not an
absolute dog, as soon as he has a spare moment in his mind he begins to
fantasise about her, sexually? I've had very many conversations with men
about this, some of them drunken and some not, and it is a universal
thing. Of course most men will deny this because it is politic so to do,
but it's the truth. So, the next time you meet a man at work for the
first time Sara, remember that when you break off the conversation to
answer your phone he is looking at you out of the corner of his eye and
assessing you physically as he pretends to stare out of the window. He
is focussing on whatever part of your body attracts him the most. He
will pay mighty lip service to the concept as you as a person and not
just a sex object, but secretly he will be fantasising about you in the
most despicable way.

And that tame little hubby of yours. Actually he's dynamite. You do
realise that as he puts the cucumber on the conveyor belt he is mentally
undressing the supermarket checkout girl; he's forever contemplating the
positions in which intercourse with the girl at the bacon counter might
be feasible; wondering if your cleaner might up persuaded to give him a
blow job next time you're in your office preoccupied with Mumsnet;
wondering if that pristine blonde girl in the post office, the one who
looks as if she's from a planet where there's no dirt, might actually be
a dirty bitch on the quiet...

All men are the same Sara, they are absolute beasts! Keep away from them.

Old May 20th 13, 05:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Terry[_2_]

Bill Wright wrote:
Steve Terry wrote:

I keep telling my husband to refer to "women" rather than "ladies"
unless he'd call a man in their situation a "gentleman". Otherwise
it comes across as patronising and makes me want to punch people.

Yes but what really matters is, do you wear short skirts?

Does Sara really understand about men? Does she know that whenever a
man meets a woman, in any circumstances whatsoever as long as she is
not an absolute dog, as soon as he has a spare moment in his mind he
begins to fantasise about her, sexually? I've had very many
conversations with men about this, some of them drunken and some not,
and it is a universal thing.

snip

You are Sigmund Freud and i claim my 5

Steve Terry

Old May 20th 13, 08:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

Bill Wright wrote:

And that tame little hubby of yours. Actually he's dynamite. You do
realise that as he puts the cucumber on the conveyor belt he is
mentally undressing the supermarket checkout girl; he's forever
contemplating the positions in which intercourse with the girl at the
bacon counter might be feasible; wondering if your cleaner might up
persuaded to give him a blow job

Don't be ridiculous. Hoovers don't need persuading.
Old May 20th 13, 09:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

On Mon, 20 May 2013 05:13:59 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

Does Sara really understand about men? Does she know that whenever a man
meets a woman, in any circumstances whatsoever as long as she is not an
absolute dog, as soon as he has a spare moment in his mind he begins to
fantasise about her, sexually? I've had very many conversations with men
about this, some of them drunken and some not, and it is a universal
thing. Of course most men will deny this because it is politic so to do,
but it's the truth.

Women deny it too of course, which I've always assumed was for the
same reason. We're all animals, so it isn't surprising to find the
occasional animal urge guiding our thoughts however civilised we think
we are. I can't think of any reason to expect women to be different in
this respect.

Old May 20th 13, 09:28 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Sara

In article ,
brightside S9 wrote:

Sara wrote:

I keep telling my husband to refer to "women" rather than "ladies"
unless he'd call a man in their situation a "gentleman". Otherwise it
comes across as patronising and makes me want to punch people.

So your husband is non too keen to refer to women rather than ladies,
for some reason or other. And why do you want to punch someone when
your husband (who I remember you said you adored him or some such
emotional cliche), when he ignoresyour dictat? Why not punch him?

Hit my Rog? Never!

--
Sara

cats cats cats cats cats
Old May 20th 13, 10:15 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Steve Terry wrote:

[...]

....and whether she might get a little behind in the orders...

--
Max Demian

Old May 20th 13, 10:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
Bill Wright wrote:

And that tame little hubby of yours. Actually he's dynamite. You do
realise that as he puts the cucumber on the conveyor belt he is
mentally undressing the supermarket checkout girl; he's forever
contemplating the positions in which intercourse with the girl at the
bacon counter might be feasible; wondering if your cleaner might up
persuaded to give him a blow job

Don't be ridiculous. Hoovers don't need persuading.

Just make sure you use the long nozzle...

--
Max Demian

Old May 20th 13, 11:40 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Sara wrote:
In article ,
brightside S9 wrote:

Sara wrote:
I keep telling my husband to refer to "women" rather than "ladies"
unless he'd call a man in their situation a "gentleman". Otherwise it
comes across as patronising and makes me want to punch people.

So your husband is non too keen to refer to women rather than ladies,
for some reason or other. And why do you want to punch someone when
your husband (who I remember you said you adored him or some such
emotional cliche), when he ignoresyour dictat? Why not punch him?

Hit my Rog? Never!

No need. He's totally well trained.

Old May 23rd 13, 10:53 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Terry[_2_]

wrote:

Does Sara really understand about men? Does she know that whenever a
man meets a woman, in any circumstances whatsoever as long as she is
not an absolute dog, as soon as he has a spare moment in his mind he
begins to fantasise about her, sexually? I've had very many
conversations with men about this, some of them drunken and some
not, and it is a universal thing. Of course most men will deny this
because it is politic so to do, but it's the truth.

Women deny it too of course, which I've always assumed was for the
same reason. We're all animals, so it isn't surprising to find the
occasional animal urge guiding our thoughts however civilised we think
we are. I can't think of any reason to expect women to be different in
this respect.
Rod.

Not quite the same for wimin as they have to accept the submissive
role in the act. Some accept it. Some make use of it to get what they
want from men, and some reject the role and regress to infantile
defensive states, often not recognised by ignorant men.

Steve Terry