Panasonic "favorites" channel list selection?

Old June 23rd 10, 09:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul D Smith[_2_]

Default Panasonic "favorites" channel list selection?

OK, I have a Panasonic LCD (32inch, TX if I remember correctly). When I
first got it I managed to set up a "Favorites" channel list and then get the
Guide to display this channel list and not the "all channels" list.

I recently rescanned the channels, and then set up the Favorites again, but
I can't get the damned thing to show me the Favorites anymore. It keeps
showing the "All Channels" list in the Guide.

Anyone had this problem and solved it? I've found the "last"/"all channels"
setting and this is set to "last" but seems to be getting ignored.

Thanks,
Paul DS

Old June 23rd 10, 10:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David

Default Panasonic "favourites" channel list selection?

"Paul D Smith" wrote in message
OK, I have a Panasonic LCD (32inch, TX if I remember correctly). When I
first got it I managed to set up a "Favorites" channel list and then get
the Guide to display this channel list and not the "all channels" list.

I recently rescanned the channels, and then set up the Favorites again,
but I can't get the damned thing to show me the Favorites anymore. It
keeps showing the "All Channels" list in the Guide.

Anyone had this problem and solved it? I've found the "last"/"all
channels" setting and this is set to "last" but seems to be getting
ignored.

Is it a Freesat model?
I do not use a Favourite list but have been disappointed in some lacking
functions which I'm used to on add on boxes and Panasonic said it is Freesat
that will not allow features I expected to be there.
Regards
David

Old June 23rd 10, 10:29 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul D Smith[_2_]

"David" wrote in message

[...]

It is a Freesat model but I don't have a dish. I wanted the full HD screen
and better contrast ratio. Once the house remodelling is over, I'll put up
a dish.

Paul DS.

Old June 29th 10, 03:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul D Smith[_2_]

"David" wrote in message

[...]

Don't ask me why, but now it's working and showing the Favorites channel
list. I hate it when things decide for themselves when to work, or not!

Paul DS