2nd sky box install info wtd.

Old July 2nd 03, 04:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
DIABOLIC

Default 2nd sky box install info wtd.

I gotta quad Cambridge lnb from ebay for 29.. some guys got lodes for sale.
Second subscription will prob cost you another 15 p/m?
I have 3 sky boxes but only one card.. other 2 for free to air and radio.

"John" wrote in message
I have got hold of another box and wish to install it.
I know I will need to change the LNB to a dual or quad but does anyone

know
of any good websites, or shops in s/w london area.
Also, do I just ring up SKY and ask for a mirror card and how much could
this cost?
Many thanks,
John