Digital TV

Old June 24th 03, 01:34 PM posted to alt.video.digital-tv,uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv
Neil Deadman

Default Digital TV

I've been looking at the Sony KD32NX200(S) Digital TV mainly because it has
the Memory Stick slot.

But I recently have also been keen on the KD32DX40 as its cheaper and I am
on a small budget.

I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

1) Do both these TVs have a Digital Optical Out?

2) Are there any other makes of Digital TV that compare feature for feature
but are cheaper?

Many Thanks

Neil Deadman

Old June 24th 03, 08:48 PM posted to alt.video.digital-tv,uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv
Neil Deadman

I have a DigiBox (minus Digital Outputs) but the TV is only 14" and is too
small so want a bigger one. It was fine but the room its now in is bigger
and so the viewing position is further away!!

Neil

"Nath" wrote in message

"Neil Deadman" wrote in message
I've been looking at the Sony KD32NX200(S) Digital TV mainly because it

has
the Memory Stick slot.

But I recently have also been keen on the KD32DX40 as its cheaper and I

am
on a small budget.

I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

1) Do both these TVs have a Digital Optical Out?

2) Are there any other makes of Digital TV that compare feature for

feature
but are cheaper?

Many Thanks

Neil Deadman

Is your current TV fine? - big enough, and good picture, and working...

You
could add a external digibox (Nokia 221T or Netgem) These both have

digital
outputs.

Nathan

Old June 30th 03, 11:25 AM posted to alt.video.digital-tv,uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv
Hello

Sony IDTVs are good

NX AFAIK have optical out

The DX 50 Hz are still good TVs