Problem about "Mark-up" presentation with HyperText (MHEG-5)

Old November 14th 06, 07:00 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Carrie

Default Problem about "Mark-up" presentation with HyperText (MHEG-5)

Does anyone has experience of MHEG-5 Text mark-up presentation?

I got one problem with some strange mark-up code:

0x1b, 0x41, 0x03, 0x32, 0x32, 0x1b, 0x61, 0x2c, 0x20

The [0x1b, 0x41] is the "anchor tag markup start" and 0x03 is the tag
length which indicates a "3-bytes" Tag.

My problem happens with the [0x1b, 0x61], because the "0x1b" (the one
before 0x61) seems to be part of the "anchor tag" from the 3 bytes
length.

But if I treat the 0x1b as "the third byte of Tag", then there is no
"anchor Tag markup End".
([0x1b, 0x61] is the Tag markup End defined in spec)

So.....I don't know how to presente the Text with these mark-up
code.....can someone help ?

My reference document: ETSI ES 202 184 v1.1.1 (2004-11) page 126
And the above markup code sequence is part of DTG MHEG-5 test suit
pattern.

Thanks a lot.

Carrie