Loosing ITV/Channel4 channels every night

Old November 6th 06, 08:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Rune

Default Loosing ITV/Channel4 channels every night

I've received the ITV channels and Channel4 (and whatever share their
freq) fine for a few months, but recently the signal of the channels in
question drop below 50% in the evening, and the picture breaks up..
Later on in the evening (9pm onwards?) its fine again.. The rest of the
channels are fine all the time.

Is anybody else getting this? I live in Swindon, but not sure where I
get my signal from (either Bristol or Oxford I guess).
Old November 6th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Doctor D

Is anybody else getting this? I live in Swindon, but not sure where I get
my signal from (either Bristol or Oxford I guess).

ITV1 Central South with news about Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and
Herefordshire and BBC1 South with lots of news about boats = Oxford.
ITV1 HTV West with news about Bristol, Bath and Somerset and BBC1 West with
lots of news about cider = Mendip near Wells. :-)

Old November 6th 06, 10:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Rune

Doctor D wrote:
Is anybody else getting this? I live in Swindon, but not sure where I get
my signal from (either Bristol or Oxford I guess).

ITV1 Central South with news about Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and
Herefordshire and BBC1 South with lots of news about boats = Oxford.
ITV1 HTV West with news about Bristol, Bath and Somerset and BBC1 West with
lots of news about cider = Mendip near Wells. :-)

Mendip it is then. ;-) Thanks.

Anybody else picking up Mendip experiencing the same?
Old November 6th 06, 10:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian

Rune wrote:
Doctor D wrote:

Is anybody else getting this? I live in Swindon, but not sure where
I get my signal from (either Bristol or Oxford I guess).

ITV1 Central South with news about Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and
Herefordshire and BBC1 South with lots of news about boats = Oxford.
ITV1 HTV West with news about Bristol, Bath and Somerset and BBC1 West
with lots of news about cider = Mendip near Wells. :-)

Mendip it is then. ;-) Thanks.

Anybody else picking up Mendip experiencing the same?

Yes, I've had to turn my signal booster on.

The signal seemed to reduce weeks ago, and today it's worse.

Maybe someone can enlighten us as to whether the fog is an issue.
Old November 7th 06, 02:35 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
John Porcella

You need to lose an 'o' from "Loosing"!

--
MESSAGE ENDS.