Sandy Heath went down at 19:30

Old November 7th 06, 09:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

Default Sandy Heath went down at 19:30

In article .com, Mark
Carver writes

Andy Wade wrote:
Mark Carver wrote:

C5 Madingley is RBL fed from Sandy.

How bizarre. Why do that when there's a readily available satellite
feed (which I though fed *all* C5 TXs, except Croydon)? Sandy ch39 is a
poor signal in this direction - it has something like a 40 dB HRP
restriction, ostensibly to protect radio astronomy activities at Barton
from the lower sideband in ch38. CCI from Hannington has always been a
problem to some extent. I wonder what sort of RX antenna they use at
Madingley. Hannington's only about 22 deg. off-axis wrt Sandy, so it
won't be that easy to arrange a deep notch.

NTL did have local planning problems installing downlink dishes at some
sites. C5 analogue at Salisbury is RBL Mendip, AIUI Chelmsford is RBL
Croydon too.

DTT Mux A was absent from Hastings for about a year, again because the
local council refused initially to have a dish at the site.

What is it with councils and a "dish"?, as if it'd really notice!..

Next time BBC 1 appears 'on C5' from Madingley check Ceefax P160. If
it's 'South' that will confirm Hannington as the culprit (If it says
'London' it'll also be Hannington, see my other post :-) )

--
Tony Sayer

Old November 8th 06, 12:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
♥ Marjo Xenos loves Degni Filio ♥

ARGYROS KIDDIE FIDDLER ARGYROU aka Agamemnon wrote:
Sandy Heath just went down on

Is Sandy Heath a 7 year old, you SICK child abusing **** ?

SILENCE, CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER !

HERE IS THE FACE OF THE NORTHAMPTON PAEDOPHILE FROM THE CHILD SEX
OFFENDERS REGISTER

ARGYROS GEORGE ARGYROU

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3295167

Argyrou, Argyros
26 St Michaels Avenue
Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 4JQ
UK
TELEPHONE
01604 232590

WORK ADDRESS

Georges Take Away
176 Kettering Road
Northampton Northamptonshire NN1 4BH
Tel: 01604 636294

PART TIME SEASONAL WORK ADDRESS

DJ Agamemnon *LMFAOAY*

Inspiration FM
20 Sheep Street
Northampton
Northamptonshire NN1 2LU

Appears on the UK child sex offenders register

Old November 8th 06, 06:29 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

tony sayer wrote:
DTT Mux A was absent from Hastings for about a year, again because the
local council refused initially to have a dish at the site.

What is it with councils and a "dish"?, as if it'd really notice!..

While I fully agree with you on this, I'm surprised Basingstoke council
didn't request that NTL paint their dishes at Hannington green. You can spot
them from miles away if you're west of the site.

--
Mark
Old November 8th 06, 07:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

In article , Mark Carver
writes
tony sayer wrote:
DTT Mux A was absent from Hastings for about a year, again because the
local council refused initially to have a dish at the site.

What is it with councils and a "dish"?, as if it'd really notice!..

While I fully agree with you on this, I'm surprised Basingstoke council
didn't request that NTL paint their dishes at Hannington green. You can spot
them from miles away if you're west of the site.

Thats sort of "sensible" thing to do doesn't happen.....

--
Tony Sayer