recording to dvdr

Old November 6th 06, 06:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian A

Default recording to dvdr

Trevor Wright wrote:
In message , Michael Rozdoba
writes
Zimmy wrote:

I've never seen any device that outputs different things on each
SCART socket.

It's not at all uncommon to have selectable content output on at
least one scart. As Dave Plowman says, check the TV docs &/or menus
to see if that model allows either scart's output to be configured -
the OP might be lucky.

Just for information (I am the OP) I've discovered that I can indeed
set the output to various things, including the TV digital tuner (or
analogue). I had it set to Monitor, which is why it sent out whatever
was on the screen. So thanks to those who helped here I now
understand what to do (set it to digital tuner. I've tested it and
it works). Sadly too late for LOTR. Never mind.

You should be able to pick up a copy for about a fiver now, I saw it in
Morrisons a few months ago for 6.99

Old November 8th 06, 11:48 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Zimmy

Zimmy wrote:

I've never seen any device that outputs different things on each SCART
socket.

It's not at all uncommon to have selectable content output on at least one
scart. As Dave Plowman says, check the TV docs &/or menus to see if that
model allows either scart's output to be configured - the OP might be
lucky.

Just for information (I am the OP) I've discovered that I can indeed set
the output to various things, including the TV digital tuner (or
analogue). I had it set to Monitor, which is why it sent out whatever was
on the screen. So thanks to those who helped here I now understand what
to do (set it to digital tuner. I've tested it and it works). Sadly too
late for LOTR. Never mind.

Ah, my experience is rather limited then, sorry.
About time I got new telly really. :-)