Sony HDD/DVDR auto adjust time NOT date

Old October 31st 06, 01:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default Sony HDD/DVDR auto adjust time NOT date

I have a couple of Sony HDD/DVDRs both set to adjust time
automatically from BBC2 as BBC1 analogue has ghosting.
Both adjusted the clock on Sunday but ever since the date has been
Sunday 29th but the correct time.
I've switched to BBC1 to check and the date is corrected but on
switching back to BBC2 it reverts to Sun 29th.
I receive my TV from Crystal Palace transmitter but a friend who also
has the same HDD/DVDR has noticed the same thing resulting in non
recorded programs. Their TV comes from Heathfield.

I assumed the time and date was taken from the Ceefax signal but this
shows the correct date. Anyone else had this?

Alan
Take DogForAWalk before replying by e-mail