Have I Got News For You?

Old October 23rd 06, 09:22 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
M. J. Powell

Default Have I Got News For You?

In message , Bill Wright
writes

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
ups.com...

Paul D.Smith wrote:
"Mark Carver" wrote in message
Sorry, I'm over 40 - what does "HIGNFY" mean?

Have I Got News For You.

Oh bother!

Off to find my cocoa and slippers!

Don't worry, I can't remember where I've left mine.

Oh God, it gets worse! last night I put my phone in my glasses case and
tried to put my glasses on charge!

A couple of months ago I put the teapot in the fridge and filled the cup
with milk.

Don't laugh, it awaits you all. If you're lucky...

Mike
--
M.J.Powell
Old October 24th 06, 12:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Ratcliffe

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:28:29 +0100, charles
wrote:

Sorry, I'm over 40 - what does "HIGNFY" mean?

Have I Got News For You.

Oh bother!

Off to find my cocoa and slippers!

You are a TOG!

I'm 43 - what's a TOG?

A state of mind! See:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wogan/togs.shtml

Terry's (Wogan) Old Git?

Geezer.
Old October 24th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Paul D.Smith wrote:
It's almost as bad as "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" now
for smutty innuendo instead of real comedy.

Good grief.

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old November 8th 06, 01:14 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
♥ Marjo Xenos loves Degni Filio ♥

Agamemnon wrote:
"Victor Delta" wrote in message
Missed the first episode of the new series - just over a week ago - with
Gordon Ramsay in the chair, I believe?

I thought I might be able to find it somewhere on the BBC website but this
doesn't appear to be the case. Can anyone suggest anywhere on the web
where I might be able to see a streamed copy etc?

Type Torrent followed by the programme you want into Google.

SILENCE, CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER !

HERE IS THE FACE OF THE NORTHAMPTON PAEDOPHILE FROM THE CHILD SEX
OFFENDERS REGISTER

ARGYROS GEORGE ARGYROU

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3295167

Argyrou, Argyros
26 St Michaels Avenue
Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 4JQ
UK
TELEPHONE
01604 232590

WORK ADDRESS

Georges Take Away
176 Kettering Road
Northampton Northamptonshire NN1 4BH
Tel: 01604 636294

PART TIME SEASONAL WORK ADDRESS

DJ Agamemnon *LMFAOAY*

Inspiration FM
20 Sheep Street
Northampton
Northamptonshire NN1 2LU

Appears on the UK child sex offenders register