IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

Old October 10th 06, 03:08 PM posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.digital-tv.crypt,uk.tech.electronic-security,uk.tech.home-automation
Bazzer Smith

Default IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

"mike" wrote in message
om...
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so
i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is i need
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort
for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
mike collins

Treatment is free on the NHS you won't have to pay stop worrying!!

Old October 10th 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.digital-tv.crypt,uk.tech.electronic-security,uk.tech.home-automation
Gendy

There is no NHS in the United States.....just bankcruptcy from medical
bills....

Old October 10th 06, 05:47 PM posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.digital-tv.crypt,uk.tech.electronic-security,uk.tech.home-automation
Bazzer Smith

"Gendy" wrote in message
There is no NHS in the United States.....just bankcruptcy from medical
bills....

That's OK your because are in the England.

Old October 10th 06, 08:06 PM posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.digital-tv.crypt,uk.tech.electronic-security,uk.tech.home-automation
Dom Robinson

In article , says...
"mike" wrote in message
om...
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix

If you had a hole in your heart you'd be dead.

I've had open heart surgery several times in my life. Each time I was looking
forward to seeing it, but the *******s kept putting me to sleep

http://dvdfever.co.uk/aorta.shtml
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)

New music charts - http://dvdfever.co.uk/music.shtml
DVDfever Youtube Channel - http://youtube.com/user/DVDfever