What is PQ?

Old October 10th 06, 02:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Slitheen

Default What is PQ?

I'm researching a cheapish but decent HDTV I have my eyes on, and reading
several reviews, they say the "PQ is very good"....what exactly is PQ?
(Usually said when discussing the use of an Xbox 360 with it)

Thanks for helping out a poor, helpless noobie.

Old October 10th 06, 03:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian

In message , Slitheen
writes
I'm researching a cheapish but decent HDTV I have my eyes on, and reading
several reviews, they say the "PQ is very good"....what exactly is PQ?
(Usually said when discussing the use of an Xbox 360 with it)

Thanks for helping out a poor, helpless noobie.

Maybe something as simple as picture quality?
--
Ian
Old October 13th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Slitheen

"Ian" wrote in message
In message , Slitheen
writes
I'm researching a cheapish but decent HDTV I have my eyes on, and reading
several reviews, they say the "PQ is very good"....what exactly is PQ?
(Usually said when discussing the use of an Xbox 360 with it)

Thanks for helping out a poor, helpless noobie.

Maybe something as simple as picture quality?
--

Ahh, I see. Well, on the forum I was reading....it is rare that they would
be talking in such simple terms. But I guess that fits.