freeview codes

Old August 7th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
dougs

Default freeview codes

can anyone help me with unlocking the locked channels such as ukgold
and channels like that???

Old August 7th 06, 04:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
ABC

"dougs" wrote in message
ups.com...
can anyone help me with unlocking the locked channels such as ukgold
and channels like that???

You need a box that has a TUTV slot, and a TUTV card (7.99 per month).

Old August 7th 06, 04:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

"dougs" wrote in message
ups.com...
can anyone help me with unlocking the locked channels such as ukgold
and channels like that???

The TUTV channels can't be unlocked with codes through the remote.
IIRC there may be one or two channels (Redhot, Setanta) that people
have managed to hack though it may not be particularly easy; best look
on google.

Old August 7th 06, 11:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Krustov

uk.tech.digital-tv

Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:39:10 GMT

can anyone help me with unlocking the locked channels such as ukgold
and channels like that???

The TUTV channels can't be unlocked with codes through the remote.
IIRC there may be one or two channels (Redhot, Setanta) that people
have managed to hack though it may not be particularly easy; best look
on google.

I've never paid any attention to this sort of this as i'm not a football
fan - but 20 minutes of free porn now and again doesnt sound too bad .

A quick google only brought up rubbish webpages when searched for .

--
Encrypted email address
www.emailuser.co.uk/?name=KRUSTOV
Old August 8th 06, 11:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
JW

h wrote:
"dougs" wrote in message
ups.com...

can anyone help me with unlocking the locked channels such as ukgold
and channels like that???

The TUTV channels can't be unlocked with codes through the remote.
IIRC there may be one or two channels (Redhot, Setanta) that people
have managed to hack though it may not be particularly easy; best look
on google.

Setanta can be watched on a pay-per-view basis, at least in
Scotland.