Satellite Frequency settings

Old July 1st 06, 10:03 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jane Alford

Default Satellite Frequency settings

Can anyone out there in the UK with Sky satellite post the frequency
settings for Channel 4 & Channel 5. I'm finding it impossible to find this
information on the various sites that list this type of information. I need
the following
Frequency
Polarization
FEC

Thanks,
J.

Old July 2nd 06, 01:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Fred Scuttle

Good old Lyngsat

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/skyuk.html

Old July 2nd 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

In article , Fred
Scuttle writes
Good old Lyngsat

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/skyuk.html

"Jane Alford" wrote in message
Can anyone out there in the UK with Sky satellite post the frequency
settings for Channel 4 & Channel 5. I'm finding it impossible to find this
information on the various sites that list this type of information. I
need
the following
Frequency
Polarization
FEC

Thanks,
J.

You do know that channel 4 and 5 need a decoder card and are not free to
view?...
--
Tony Sayer