BBC Local News on freeview

Old July 2nd 03, 09:20 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard

Default BBC Local News on freeview

Dave wrote in message ...

I don't know about Wales or Scotland, but on BBC1 NI they frequently
don't opt-back to London for the headlines or national weather on the 10
O'Clock News.

I've only seen this happen occasionally on NI - usually only when NI
have some major story to cover.

Mind you there was one night last week where they handed back to
London about a minute too early!
Old July 2nd 03, 12:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

Richard writes
I don't know about Wales or Scotland, but on BBC1 NI they frequently
don't opt-back to London for the headlines or national weather on the 10
O'Clock News.

I've only seen this happen occasionally on NI - usually only when NI
have some major story to cover.

Once or twice a month IME.

But the point is I've never seen this happen with any other region, even
if there was a major local story to cover.

--
Dave