Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
I have to wait 30 minutes by Phi
......because I put the wrong password in twice whilst logging into BBC iPlayer in new browser......what is the big security for, they don't want licence number
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 06:08 PM
by Paul Ratcliffe Go to last post
24 13 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
Audio return channel by Jeff Layman[_2_]
I have a Panasonic TX-55CX680B TV and Onkyo AV TX-SR252 receiver connected via HDMI. If I change the TV's volume with its remote control with the AV receiver off, the on-screen display shows "Volume" with a sliding scale and volume level number which changes, increasing or decreasing as the sound level increases or decreases. If I have the AV receiver on, and use its remote control to...
Today 04:44 PM
by Richard Tobin Go to last post
3 15 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
CorelDraw 4 by Bill Wright[_3_]
I don't suppose anyone is running this old program? If you are, could you do me a favour? I have five small version 4 files that I need to look at. If someone could convert them to pdfs or jpgs that would be great. Actually cdr v5, 6, 7, and 8 would open them, come to think. I converted dozens of files from v2 to v4 and then about a thousand from v4 to v8, which v12 and 17 will open, but I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:16 PM
by Bill Wright[_3_] Go to last post
10 20 uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3