Old March 8th 18, 11:17 PM posted to
Indy Jess John
Default The inteligence of pizza delivery drivers.

On 08/03/2018 19:41, tim... wrote:

I live in a block of flats and my address is XX Something Drive, cos they
have just numbered the 9 flats in the block as a continuation of the street

Provided the numbers are in a logical place in the sequence of road
address numbering. that shouldn't be a problem. When I was a teenager
with a paper round I had a block like that on my round, and I had no
trouble delivering papers to the three flats that had ordered them.

There are more confusing addresses around. Near where I am living now,
there is a road where the houses on one side have a different street
name to the houses on the other side. Depending on which map you buy,
the road between the two has one name printed or the other. Novice
postmen must be eternally grateful for modern postcodes!