Old February 20th 18, 08:06 PM posted to
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
Default C4 HD to leave Freesat on Thur 22nd Feb

On Tuesday, 20 February 2018 13:50:41 UTC, Mark Carver wrote: would seem from emails being received today by Freesat punters

"We’re sorry to announce that All 4 and 4HD will be leaving Freesat on
Thursday 22nd February, 2018.

Channel 4 is still available in standard definition, but any recordings
you have scheduled for 4HD will need to be re-set in SD (via channel 104)..

E4, More 4, 4seven and Film4 remain unaffected and can be accessed via
the TV guide as usual, but the rollback guide and catch-up TV for all of
the Channel 4 channels will no longer be available via your Freesat box.

If you have any questions about these changes please read our Q&A here,
and to find out where else you can watch All 4 please visit "

End Quote

but will they still be transmitting it - like CNN and Al Jazeera HD?