Old February 20th 18, 07:38 PM posted to,
Dave W
Default Free Book :-)

On 20/02/2018 17:03, Jim Lesurf wrote:

Here, viewed with Ghostscript, etc, the page numbers seem as I intended.
The printed version used roman numerals for the first pages before the main
text. But I altered this so the page count agreed between what I see on the
page and what page of the document Ghostcript, etc, say you are on. I don't
see here what you report.

I do apologise - I only noticed the page numbering after doing the

cropping, but your original was fine. I repeated the cropping and the
numbering was fine this time, so I don't understand what happened.

One thing I didn't mention was that the Contents pages have random bold
lines. Is this intentional, and if so what is the significance?
Dave W