Old February 20th 18, 02:57 PM posted to,
Indy Jess John
Default Free Book :-)

On 20/02/2018 14:43, Peter Duncanson wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:33:43 +0000 (GMT), Jim Lesurf

Just to let people know that I have now made freely available a PDF version
of the book I wrote mumble years ago on Information and Measurement. Can be
obtained from

The explanations use various examples like CD Players, etc, to illustrate
the underlaying methods and science.

Thanks Jim. I've downloaded it.

I have, too. I expect that some of it will go over my head but I have a
couple of days coming up with waiting time during the next fortnight, so
I will give it a try then.