Old February 7th 18, 08:27 PM posted to
Default COM 7 off again for Sonys at Emley Moor

On 07/02/2018 17:31, Bob Latham wrote:
In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
Could Sony TV owners please check (EPG) channels 107 to 111. If there's
no reception could you note the transmitter if known (or your rough
location) and the time, and post the info here? I'm wondering if other
transmitters are involved.

Yes I can confirm this at Sutton Coldfield.

COM 8 still OK but COM 7 has gone no sign of it even after a re-tune.

You'll need to re-tune again when it's back. It's back now from Emley.

I also notice that the Local mux C29 from Brierley Hill has also vanished for
all Sony TVs. Both of these muxes are fine on the Humax PVR.

That's odd.