Old February 7th 18, 01:30 PM posted to
John Hall[_2_]
Default BBC's new Weather website - where have the isobars gone?

In message , Ian Jackson
The BBC have introduced a new, improved style of presenting the weather.

On their website, there no longer appears to be a proper 'Jack Scott'
weather map (Surface Pressure Chart), as per

Is it there somewhere, and I can't find it - or do the BBC feel that
nobody was interested?

I suspect that MeteoGroup, who have now taken over from the Met Office,
should take much of the credit, though presumably the BBC would have had
an input.
John Hall
"Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history
that man can never learn anything from history."
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)