Old January 25th 18, 10:11 AM posted to
John Hall[_2_]
Default tap tap

I searched for "The Starlings" on Wikipedia. I found one brief reference
in the article on the Goon Show:

"the fifth series [of The Goon Show] had 26 episodes plus one special -
The Starlings (1954–55)".

John Hall

In message , Brian Gaff
is this thing on.
I came across an old radio show the other day called the starlings. It
seemed to be mostly done by the Goons so is quite old and the one thing I
remember was that when anything went wrong the engineer with the golden
screwdriver was called to sort it out.
It seems to revolve around the doings of a fictitious council attempting to
rid the pest of the starlings pooping all over the residents. Not sure why
it came to mind today.