Old January 10th 18, 04:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Can I get rid of Flash Player now ?

Not Firefox, you have to load it in as it prompts for it on sites that need
it. Since I'm now back on ff 52.esr since the latest version is inaccessible
I know that this does not have it embedded and laso according to Microsoft
and Adobe Flash will be considered op obsolete soon and only security
patches issued for those that need it.
I say good riddance.

"Martin" wrote in message

Some browsers have Flash embedded in them.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:11:26 -0000, "Brian Gaff"

wrote:

Well it worked on Firefox with no flash in it a couple of weeks back but
since they keep on redesigning the bloody web site its getting very hard
actually watch anything lately.
Brian

Some browsers have Flash embedded in them.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland