Old January 8th 18, 08:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Mumblers united

Has tv drama decided to record all dialogue as mumbles?
I was watching the box last night to see what was on and something on bbc 1
which I'm assuming was a drama seemed to have all the dialogue mumbled. At
first I thought it was my ears, but no, I could hear other channels dialogue
fine.
I've noticed this on and off before. One cannot even blame music or sound
effects. its just low level echo ridden or top end light.

Anyway since Christmas there seems to have been a nose dive in things i
really would like to view or listen to. Anyone else noticed? is it that all
the good stuff is now being made by the sunbscription channels?