Old January 6th 18, 07:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default If you were buying a new telly..

On Saturday, 6 January 2018 16:27:02 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Would you go for Freesat or Freeview?

I'm in two minds, of course many sets do have both, but it is attractive to
not have to worry about constant retunes, and presumably the audio
description side works very much the same way, as would the program guide
from the other source. Some channels are different but in the main the ones
which are are the also rans.

Has anyone tried AD or speaking program guides on freesat tellies?

Freeview HD *and* Freesat HD.

There is some AD on Freesat, but I only get it if I press the button by accident.