Old December 29th 17, 05:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Problems with CP? or is it time for a new twig?

Especially on a day like today where its been ****ing down all day.

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 29/12/2017 16:28, Brian Gaff wrote:
Its quite funny actually as CP was always group A, but when I bought a
new
aerial for digital everyone said broadband. We all thought they were
quite
mad, but due to all the messing about it has actually been a good move.
As
you know I recently had to change out the coax that got water in it, but
the
actual aerial in the loft seems good still, as we are line of sight. It
will
be very interesting to actually see how wide band it is when the time
comes.

Loft aerials tend to suffer more from attenuation due to tiles at the
higher frequencies.

Bill