Old December 23rd 17, 02:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Star Wars Rogue 1 - pricing on Amazon

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 18:51:40 +0000, John Hall wrote:

In message , David
writes
Prices from Amazon:

Amazon Video £7.99.

Blu-ray £11.99

DVD £15.85

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rogue-One-S...dp/B01N2TFVE3/

ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&sr=1-1&keywords=star+wars+rogue+one+dvd

DVD version £6.99.

There you go.
That was the page I was looking at yesterday and it wasn't showing the
£6.99 version.
Just went back and double checked because I still had the tab open.
Showed the old price, then I reloaded it and a whole load of new options
appeared.
Ah! "In stock on January 10 2018".

3-Disc version of blu-ray is cheaper than 2 disc version.

Also blu-ray at £22.99 and £26.99.

Highest price showing for blu-ray is £80.89 at the moment!

I assume this is to do with being out of stock; easier to set a ludicrous
price than remove then re-add the listing. Or something.

I will either order from Tesco or wait a while.

Cheers

Dave R

---