Old December 22nd 17, 07:09 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Yellow[_3_]

Default Star Wars Rogue 1 - pricing on Amazon

On 22 Dec 2017 16:55:53 GMT, David wrote:

Prices from Amazon:

Amazon Video 7.99.

Blu-ray 11.99

DVD 15.85

O.K., the DVD is not directly from Amazon but the other two are and they
are all on the same page.

If I want to get it elsewhere it is 7 for the DVD from Tesco or Sainsbury.

I thought Amazon was supposed to be the cheapest usually?

I can see that they want to push the video service (less cost to them) but
priced above the cost of a DVD?

Perhaps it is just Xmas madness.

Or the cheaper one could be the Theatrical Version (had to look that one
up - the version originally shown in cinemas).

I have had my eye on a newly released book - 5 paperback, 7.99 Kindle
version. Noticed day before yesterday Amazon had dropped the Kindle
version price to 2.99.

Who knows how they come up with their prices.