Old December 19th 17, 08:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard Tobin

Default Neff Oven

In article ,
Pinnerite wrote:

My wife has two matching ovens stacked one above t'other.
Last week the upper one went 'bang' and took out the circuit breaker.
Restored, that oven appears dead as the proverbial Dodo.

I checked the 'easy-to-get-to' things from the front but now I have to take
the whole thing out to get to the back.

As it is relatively high off the ground I needed something to perch it on.
I think I have found something.

What is the most likely item to have caused no power to reach the clock etc?

A fuse, either in the oven itself or whatever it's connected to the
mains by.

And that was probably blown by one of the elements failing.

Did you really mean to post to this newsgroup?

-- Richard