Old December 19th 17, 07:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
pinnerite

Default Neff Oven

My wife has two matching ovens stacked one above t'other.
Last week the upper one went 'bang' and took out the circuit breaker.
Restored, that oven appears dead as the proverbial Dodo.

I checked the 'easy-to-get-to' things from the front but now I have to take
the whole thing out to get to the back.

As it is relatively high off the ground I needed something to perch it on.
I think I have found something.

What is the most likely item to have caused no power to reach the clock etc?

(No, for those celebrating a little early, I don't think it was a turkey
commando).