Old December 14th 17, 06:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan White[_3_]

Default Volume management not.

The 13:00 BBC1 News has been terrible for the last two weeks with audio
levels jumping all over the place between studio and inserts and then
for the BBC Scotland opt-out, which has had a different level for years
now. It's not small changes, it's major changes which, in my day, would
have resulted in disciplinary interviews. There's no point in
complaining...

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 17:09:32 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I notice over the last couple of weeks that channel volumes on the freeview
stations are drifting more and more apart.
Have the recently got rid of all sound engineers or is this another case of
who cares its only the telly?

Alan White
Mozilla Firefox and Forte Agent.
In Helensburgh, Scotland.