Old December 8th 17, 03:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
TonyGamble

Default How are you Fire TV folk going to see your YouTube from 01.01.18

The YouTube app on the Amazon Fire TV is not going to work after the end of this year.

What do the folk who use it around here plan to do?

Does one load a third party app on the Fire TV or bin it and buy something like a Roku?

When I did my research a couple of months ago the spec of the new Fire TV was better than that of the Roku - but without YouTube I guess I'll rarely use it.

Tony