Old December 7th 17, 05:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default Things you miss on tv when you cannot see.

On 07/12/2017 in message Brian Gaff wrote:

Apparently the lady presenting the weather the other night only had one
arm. I'd never have known from the voice...:-)

I mean is this really that unusual? Not everyone is the same after all.
Ask the same person what the forecast said they could not tell you as they
were too busy worrying about her missing arm.

Oh dear.

Brian

There was a bit of a fuss when the BBC recruited her as they set out to
find somebody with a visible disability even if they knew nothing about
weather. It's a bit distracting but nothing like as distracting as Louise
Lear doing the weather as she did tonight. She must be one of the most
attractive women in the world!

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.