Old December 6th 17, 04:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default Blue Planet II Comes To iPlayer In 4K HDR

In article , Phi wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but would the 10k stream be for Flash or
HTML5.....the Beeb seems to be hanging on to Flash.

IIUC They now prefer and provide HTML5 and other alternatives, but continue
Flash for people using old software that doesn't request the newer methods.
Flash has been 'deprecated' (if that's the right term) for some time now, I
think.

So the answer may be in your own hands.