Old December 6th 17, 11:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default So what is the new 10K standard I'm hearing the new hdmi cable standard supports,

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 17:40:49 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

And do we really need yet another standard?
Is this for screens as big as the wall of your house?

*We* don't need it. The people who want to sell it to us need it. If
the majority of the public are happy with what they've got, and the
technology is reliable enough to last a long time, then that simply
isn't good enough and we must be persuaded to want more.

Rod.