Old December 1st 17, 02:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Radio I Player vs Podcasts?

On 1 Dec 2017 12:49:30 GMT
"Jeff Gaines" wrote:

I have five bits of kit in/on the hi fi cabinet and they are ALL
connected to the Internet. If your TV is newish you may find it is
capable of going online to pick up the extras for you.

Of the items in my living room, only the Humax is connectable. And I
still believe that if it originated as part of a TV programme, it
should be shown as part of that programme, not available only via the
internet. I have no internet, nor connectable viewing devices, devices,
in my bedroom, but I do have a TV set there.
Many folks here have no computer, let alone an interest in the internet.

--
Davey.