Old December 1st 17, 12:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default Radio I Player vs Podcasts?

On 01/12/2017 in message Davey wrote:

What annoys me is the offer to watch more about a TV programme by going
online, such as the extension to the Blitz programme last night. Again,
if it's worth watching, then put it on the TV, I don't use my PC as a TV
set, that's what the TV is for. And only the TV set is in the living
room.

I have five bits of kit in/on the hi fi cabinet and they are ALL connected
to the Internet. If your TV is newish you may find it is capable of going
online to pick up the extras for you.

In the meantime I understand that Georgia Toffolo frequently appears on
I'm A Celebrity in a skimpy bikini but it's not on the version I seem to
be getting :-(

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.