Old October 5th 17, 09:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark[_6_]

Default Cold caller

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 20:19:46 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Hey, last night I got a call from a bloke called Chris with a suspicious
Chinese/American accent wanting to do a survey about Aquariums.

A long time ago i got a sales call from someone in America who wanted to
know my bank account number.

I kept him talking so long I was getting seriously bored with the
conversation.

he had one more go at getting my account number before I reminded him
Britain wasn't a local call rate from America.

Why would he care? He's not paying the bill.