Old October 3rd 17, 09:28 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Crosland

Default Cold caller

On 03/10/2017 05:08, Bill Wright wrote:
Hello? [broken English]
Hello? [me]
Hello, my name is Karen. The government are giving grants for home
improvements to people who are on benefits. Is there anyone in your
house who receives benefits?
Yes, both of us.
What benefits do you receive?
Well, the fact is... I'm not sure I can tell you...
I need to know what benefits you receive.
OK, well, thing is like, it's a special payment for people who have
murdered an estate agent.
I'm sorry, what you say?
It's a special payment for people who have murdered an estate agent. I
murdered three so I get three lots of money.
Hello, my name is Karen. The government are giving grants for home
improvements to people who are on benefits. Is there anyone in your
house who receives benefits?
Yes I just said, me and the missus both get benefits. I get murderers'
allowance and she gets arsonist payment.
This call is recorded, I should tell you that fact.
Oh good. Will I be a the telly?
We will tell the government what you have said and you will be in big
trouble.
She rung off.

This was on speakerphone and had Oscar (8) in stitches.

Glad to see you have not lost your touch Bill. Now you have ll this time
on your hands what about telling us the long awaited story of your trip
to the Emerald Isle?

--
Peter Crosland

Reply address is valid