Old October 1st 17, 10:52 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default Modem uptime record

On checking my VDSL modem uptime today, I see it has maintained a
solid internet connection for exactly 100 days, the longest it has
ever managed without a reboot (usually around 3 or 4am). I feel I
ought to celebrate, but I'm not sure what would be best.

There is a more recent firmware version for it, and I was considering
updating it, but the foregoing looks like a very good reason to leave
well alone. I hope I can resist the temptation.

It's a Billion 8800NL modem/router, and I'm with Zen.

Rod.