Old September 30th 17, 12:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default Does BBC track what you have watched on iPlayer ?

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Phi" wrote in message
news

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Phi" wrote in message
news I only watch certain BBC programmes on iPlayer through a browser. I
have noticed recently on the pre-schedule page listing recent
programmes, there are none displayed that I have watched.

I suspect that the information is stored in a cookie on your machine

thus the BBC have no access to it

I can't think they are that sophisticated, because they can't remember
that I have a licence.

It could have expired

tim

They wouldn't know.

I know they wouldn't

which is why they don't store your previous claim that you have one

tim

More fool them.