Old September 29th 17, 10:44 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tom Harvey

Default Does BBC track what you have watched on iPlayer ?

In message , Brian Gaff
writes
I thought they have a cookie set on your machine for this purpose.
its a pity they don't do the same with the licence, if they are not going
to do this what is the point of logging in in the first place.

I don't think it can be cookie based. Mine lists things watched on my
laptop, desktop, smart TV and my son's android tablet as recently
watched. I don't think that they can share cookie information between
these devices so surely must be stored server side in my account.

--
Tom Harvey