Old September 28th 17, 06:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_2_]

Default Does BBC track what you have watched on iPlayer ?

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 13:13:51 -0000, "Phi" wrote:

I only watch certain BBC programmes on iPlayer through a browser. I have
noticed recently on the pre-schedule page listing recent programmes, there
are none displayed that I have watched.

I can't think they are that sophisticated, because they can't remember that
I have a licence.

I think there is an option you can opt into or out of on the BBC site
to personalise or not your experience. I have opted out.