Old September 28th 17, 05:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Does BBC track what you have watched on iPlayer ?

I thought they have a cookie set on your machine for this purpose.
its a pity they don't do the same with the licence, if they are not going
to do this what is the point of logging in in the first place.

"Phi" wrote in message
news
I only watch certain BBC programmes on iPlayer through a browser. I have
noticed recently on the pre-schedule page listing recent programmes, there
are none displayed that I have watched.

I can't think they are that sophisticated, because they can't remember
that I have a licence.