Old September 25th 17, 11:14 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave W

Default OT the telephone network

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Dave W" wrote in message
news

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 23/09/2017 22:58, Dave Liquorice wrote:
Exchange locations
are a POP to find.

Samknows will give the exchange position and as the crow flies
distance from it as well as the telephone services/broadband
carried but no routing/cabinets details.

https://availability.samknows.com/br...xchange_search

We can get the full street cabling detail, and the other services
like
the water pipes, gas pipes, sewer lines etc for anywhere in the
country.

So?

So we do it better than you fools.

So?

Record's stuck, stupid.

It's time you started an Australian D-I-Y group instead of boasting on
this UK one.

We've got one, **** all traffic.

Here it is regarded as bad manners for foreigners to tell us their own
country is so much better than ours, however true that may be.

You donít get any say what so ever on what is
bad manners, and it wasnít boasting either, ****wit.

You have never started a thread here. None of your posts have been helpful
e.g. the recent description of your roof-guttering arrangements which are
not applicable to the UK. You frequently post insults. For these reasons you
are now the second person to be added to my block list, alongside 'The
Peeler'.
--
Dave W