Old September 23rd 17, 10:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bob Eager[_5_]

Default OT the telephone network

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:41:41 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a map showing where all the phone
lines go; the routes from the exchanges to the premises and/or the
streetboxes?

Is there a UK newsgroup that discusses such things?

Bill

uk.telecom

Not that all that information is available.

This is quite interesting but you have to click around a lot and try
stuff out. Using a postcode for searches eventually gives you cabinates
for each road, and various maps.

https://www.telecom-tariffs.co.uk/codelook.htm

But you will NOT get detail - BT don't publish it, and judging by some
engineers' behaviour, BT don't actually know it any more.