Old September 19th 17, 02:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Singapore F1 1st Practice - strange problem with recording

On 17 Sep 2017 11:39:12 GMT
David wrote:

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:33:02 +0000, David wrote:

I record the F1 GP on two boxes, the Virgin Tivo and the FreeSat
Humax.

In both cases FP1 stopped about 2 minutes in.

On the Tivo it looked as though there should be about 1 hour 45
minutes but it wouldn't skip past the first couple of minutes.

Has anyone else encountered this or am I the only one watching F1?

Oh, FP2 was recorded O.K.

Just realised that we had a power blip that morning.
I didn't initially consider it because I thought it was well before
FP1 but it seems a logical explanation.

Surprised it didn't pick up and record the rest when the power came
back on, though.

Cheers

Dave R

I have a UPS before the recorder for just this reason. It can't run the
antenna amp, but it keeps the PVR happy for when the power is restored.

--
Davey.